Monday 23 July 2018

IELTS Speaking Part-2: Describe an interesting person you know


Hello friends Greetings of the day




The English Hunt hopes that you are doing great in your personal and professional life.
In this post we are covering a cue card, Describe an interesting person you know.


Describe an interesting person you know

You should say:-
Who the person is
How you know the person
And explain why you think this person is interesting.

Useful words:-

1.     Well known
2.     Well mannered
3.     Highly educated
4.     Down to earth
5.     Easy going
6.     Master of this profession
7.     Magnetic personality
8.     To believe in simple livig high thinking
9.     Work smartly
10.                        Dedicated reader
11.                        An important member of society
12.                         Technophile
13.                        Communication skills
14.                         Guide
15.                         Talk of town


Model  Answer:-

I live in a beautiful village surrounded by greenery and other natural landscapes. There are fruits and flowers bearing trees and plants add to the beauty of my village.  People of my village most depend on agriculture.

 Here I am going to speak about a person I admire and find him very interesting, He is Mr Nikhil Goyal running a digital marketing agency. He is the master of his profession and famous around my home town and the state. He helps people grow their business with the help of digital marketing which has become very crucial in the era of internet.

There are many quality he possesses. He is down to earth person, believes in simple living and high thinking. Many young guys visit his house for help and he never turns them down. He is always ready to help people hone their skills to have good business and leave an impact.

His work ethics are very strong , I can say that he works 16 hours a day, he is a dedicated reader and inspires us to read as more as we can. Once I needed his help with blogging . he guided me like an expert does. I learnt lot of things from this guy.

He also takes part in every social activity.  I find this guy very interesting and inspiring.


1 comment: