Tuesday 10 December 2019

IELTS Speaking Part-2 Cue Card : Describe an important conversation that influenced you


IELTS Speaking Part-2 Cue Card :

 Describe an important conversation that influenced you

When this happened
Who you were talking to
What you talked about


Model answer:-


I am a talkative person; I enjoy having a meaningful conversation on various topics. Recently I have a wonderful and influential talk with a digital marketer while traveling to Delhi by the train. I am learning digital marketing in Delhi from a famous Institute. I found this very interesting and highly useful for present and upcoming time.

I found the person very experienced and talented in the field. He makes lots of money from digital world. I heard the conversation he was having on the phone with his client and intrigued me. Later I started asking some questions to him and he politely responded to me though he was busy working on the laptop.

He told me the future and scope of digital marketing and potential earning. He also narrated a story how he learned about blogging, YouTube, Content creation and distribution. He was not highly educated and technically skilled but he developed the required skills his own.

I found him very interesting and inspiring and I got some tips from him how I can make my career in this field. He motivated to hone my technical and writing skills so I can be more benefited. He shared his contact number with me. The piece of advice and information I received from him was life changing.

In short, the talk we had very informative and influential to me. I applied the tips he shared with me and got benefited shockingly




We have covered a cue card above that I think appeared in September examination. We are committed to bring you latest cue card to help you prepare better. We advise you not to copy the model answer. Try to inculcate the ideas and vocabulary and how the full speech was developed. We are sure this would help you obtain the score you require.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing a great information in your post. I learned a lot from your post. It was a great tpost to learn more about KVCH IELTS Training . For more information visit us at -https://kvch.in/ielts

    ReplyDelete