Wednesday 11 December 2019

IELTS Speaking Part-2, Describe a School you went in your childhood.


IELTS Speaking Part-2, Describe a School you went in your childhood.

Describe a school you went in your childhood.

Where it was
What it was like
What you learned there



IELTS Speaking Part-2, Describe a School you went in your childhood.


Model Answer:-

School is the place where we face the world and learn to deal with it. When I think of the school I studied in my childhood I feel nostalgic. There are some vivid memories of the time I spend in the school with teachers and friends.

The school is located just one kilometer way from my village. It was a primary school that time. Now the Govt has upgraded it up to secondary. Earlier nursery to 5th grades was taught there.  Today up to 10th standard is educated.

The school, I must was like a second home to me, even on holidays we used to go and play there. There were well built and airy room and highly educated teachers there. Mostly we used sit on the mats and bring back with us after school time is off.

I got admission in first standard and learned Hindi, Math, Social Science and Science in the school. I developed my cricketing skills though it was not the part of school curriculum.  

I was a dedicated student and teachers inspired me to study hard, I would always come off with good grades. Teachers taught us professionally and guided us for better future. The foundation the school and teachers laid was worth admiring.

We also took part in social work like taking part in awareness campaign. Working in the garden of the school, keeping the school neat and clean and so on.

In the end I say that studying in that school was life changing decision made by my parents. I will never forget it.


Talking about school you studied is not so difficult. We expect that if you get such topic to speak you will score high. If you lack ideas you can read the model answer above.


No comments:

Post a Comment