Thursday 12 December 2019

IELTS Speaking Part 2- Cue Card : A person you think has interesting ideas and opinions


IELTS Speaking Part 2- Cue Card : A person you think has interesting ideas and opinions


A person you think has interesting ideas and opinions.

Who this person is
What he does
How you know this person
What kinds of ideas and opinions he has why they are interesting

Model Answer

Ideas and opinions are very crucial to live successfully in personal and professional domain. Whenever I get stuck personally or professionally and consult with some of my friends who have best brains. Mr Rajbir I believe that he always come with exceptional ideas and insights on various topics. Sometimes I wonder how he gets such understanding and opinions about the topic we discuss with him.

So far the has been through many professions he loves exploring the things and going to the depth of the fact. Currently he is known as successful blogger and youtuber. He has earned name and fame in blogging and youtubing.

I first met with him when I was learning computer he was the student of next batch. He was an intelligent and hardworking student. He always helped the juniors to him. Later we developed good friendship and understanding. We kept in constant touch and used to meet occasionally

When I feel confused and lack of ideas and motivation, I talk with this guy. He takes time and provides his valuable insight about the problem. One day I was unable to decide what to do in my future and I discussed with him. He gave me some ideas and practical advice to follow. I executed and found amazing results. We could follow my passion and career together.

He comes with very practical ideas and easy to follow steps about every issue we face in life. I must say that he is an amazing person and a gift to us.

Hope that the explationation of the cue card is useful to you. We will bring you more IELTS lessons so you be at ease

No comments:

Post a Comment