Tuesday 15 May 2018

IELTS Speaking : Cue Card :Talk about an older person that you know.



Hello IELTS Aspirants,

Hope you are doing fine and prepare hard for your examination.

In this post we are covering a cue card.

Talk about an older person that you know.

You should say:-

How you know them/him
What you like about the person
And explain why this person is important to you.

Model Answer:-

Older people are of high importance in every section of society because they are rich in experience of life and knowledge of specific field.  There are some elderly people in my locality who are respected and admired for their intuition and intelligence.

Here I would like to talk about an older person who has been a guide and support to me for a decade. He is Mr. Raj Kumar about 70 years old.

I first met with him when I was in 12th standard. Since then I started visiting hi often.

He is a retired professor of economics. He served almost 40 years in various schools and colleges of my area.

He is very wise and down to earth person. He has been always there to guide and help young people to shine in life and achieve great things.

We have been in constant touch for a decade, when I was having difficult time academically he helped with my studies.

His teaching style is very unique and easy to understand. He makes other feel at home I never had to feel uncomfortable with him that I really like about the person.

He is very strict about education and he always preaches to work hard and keep patience. He tries to inspire us to be more practical in life.

Whenever I am in confusion about anything I approach his man and share everything. He listens everything carefully and guides me.

I trust this man so much and he makes me feel confident about life. He is very important person of our society. One thing that really amazes me about him his enthusiasm to live fully and openly. He is retired but he still works for the betterment of people around me. I pray to God that May his man live long to help me like people.














No comments:

Post a Comment