Thursday 5 July 2018

IELTS Speaking Part:2 : Describe someone you know who has started a business.



Hello IELTS Aspirants,

In this post we are going to cover IELTS Speaking Cue Card from Book 13. You may have some difficulties taking speaking module. We are explaining this cue card for high band score.


Describe someone you know who has started a business.

You should say:-
Who he/she is
What work he/she does
Why he/she decided t start a business

And explain whether you would like to do the same business and this person.

There is no denying the fact that The Ruling Government of my nation has transformed the way business used to be done lately. Today registering your business in any category has become very easy and It can be done in couple of weeks.

Recently one of my friends Mr. Gurdita Singh has started Tour and Travel Business in our home town. The guy is well trained and he has got the experience of the field by working with a reputed international company.
He books air tickets, arranges Tour plans and hotel bookings for his customers. He seems to have planned everything very well and going to execute them perfectly. It’s been 4 months to his business and has started making profits. He has tie-ups with other international tour and travel companies which need services and facilities locally. He does all this for them.

If I talk about my country every year a huge numbers of people plan to visit nationally and internationally this makes this business lucrative. Mr. Singh has started a website to help people books any tour package by sitting his/her home.

If I have the opportunity to do this I would love to start this business because it has very high growth in the future. I have noticed that people from every corner of the world visit my country for sightseeing and vacations. I have realized that this trend will increase in the future. I think this makes this business unique and lucrative.

4 comments:

  1. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information. mapsjar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful and informative post to share, I am visiting here for the first time and very much use the full article to write thanks to many dudes.
    9xmoviesbaby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very helpful, innovative and amazing blog. Keep Sharing
    UWatchFree Website

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this great contribution, I find Crytonic very interesting and well thought out and put together. I hope to read your work in the future.

    ReplyDelete